LIKE THIS!


Sunday, July 26, 2009

Bye Muthafuckas Passerby, your a Loser! (:

Imma have you so fucked up!

Finally Tingting give birth to a BOY. Call Dada and ask for Ting condition. She was very tired, ok sis rest well alright(: Soon i gonna meet your baby.

Yesterday plan at East coast was Cancel! Those people ask so Fucked up! Last minute cancel. Shit's to all who said confirm, confirm. Confirm lan lah! Was buy foods & drinks for the bbq, end up Me and Justin when to Outram Park find Daniel at his father shop. After he finished work, when to Parklane hit some arcade as we was waiting for Ah Bie. Long time never meet her. Then we play Lan game. I win Dota! Yeah(:
Hey, i won't bully Daniel. He's mine alright. Haha! Didn't sleep well, went home at 9.30am. Wanted to sleep, parents called me to bathe and prepare to go Malay Wedding just below my house. So pathetic! I was damn tired serious shit manxz! Rarr.

The food is damn nice, Nasi Byrani. (: Delicious.
Ok i gonna wait for Daniel call/sms. I gonna have some sleep now. Damn tired seriously! Arghs.

Night peoples.
Signing off, Boyster(:


- I don't give a damn with Passerby serious shit! You spam i ban + delete. Don't fucking waste your time here. If your so Uninvited. If you not happy with me, take a knife and kill me! Don't be bitch, bitching about my blog stuff! Assholes _\_ Muthafuckas. If jealous said jealous. Lunatic!