LIKE THIS!


Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Daniel. Sad me...

Happy Birthday to Daniel! (:
16 years old. Already a grown up Boy.
Think the good things, rather think the bad things.
Make all your wishes come true.

Ok! Today start of work, was damn tiring!
Shit i was suppose to work 7am-7pm.
But i continue working 7am-11.30pm.
That is like 17hours.

The pay is good lah, 4 days = $400 bucks.
COOL YA!
Sorry guys didnt update my blog.
As i was so Busy okays!

I don't know why my parents don't allow me to work.
I'm bloody sad, i wanna move on. But sigh ...
My brother don't wanna work, so i working now.

I wish to be closer to you, but you didn't take the risk to go forward.
All i wish is you to be happy.
Your the person who changes my life, when i first time meet you.
I know we can't be together. ):
You holded my hand for the first time, i was so in touch!
I have alot of things to think. Please don't make me headache!
I love you, you know ?!

Sigh...

Once again,
Happy Birthday Daniel!
  


Goodnight people, i have to wake up at 5am later.
Fuck! ):