LIKE THIS!


Wednesday, October 7, 2009

You just didn't realise something...

House>Xg>Queenstown>Chinatown>Bugis>Xg>Marine Parade>Home

Okays! I gonna let it all out from my heart!!!

"I WANT A BIRTHDAY CAKE!!" ):
This year alot of people birthday i attend, they get to eat their cake!!!
Fucking hell i this year no cake, fucking sad!!!
Sigh .....

Bathing/Preparing straight to Xg, yes i'm late. Stead went to Xg to play Dota.
So did i, after that jiu go Queenstown get our Stud.
It's the same price lo. $4.00. Fuck so ex.
I thought got sell this $1.80. Nabei pua bai!

After that we eat our dinner, Curry Chicken with 2 Rice.
FUCKING NICE.
Famous Curry Chicken. SEDAP!!!! (:

After that send stead to work then i go bugis play arcade/shopping.
Brother came accompany me till 10.15pm.
So i can take bus go Chinatown meet my stead.
Okay! I reach 10.45pm lo. Idiot fuck...
I waited till like so fucking long. He came 11.30pm.
Fuck nevermind, dulan...

Take bus to Bedok Xg. Hit arcade to 6.30am.
Send him home, Marine Parade.
And he never went school, so should be sleeping bahs.
Alright, i gonna facebook now.

Thanks for reading.
Oh ya on the 15th the party.
Changed liaos, cb!