LIKE THIS!


Saturday, November 21, 2009

I be looking out night and day for you! I can't go any further then this, i want you so BADLY. My only wish !

Can you meet me halfway ? Can you meet me halfway?!

I thought you are the type of person i can trust, care and everything towards a brother.
But yet no! All are bull-shitting's.

Just have conversation with Stanley, di.
We chat alot of stuff, about brothers all.
Yeah! All are attitude, people changed.

Next time we do back to them! Hahas.

I finding a clique that can together go out together come back as 1 piece.
Hmm, i know is very hard. But i already have some. (:

Oh, i wake up at 12pm.
And it was like gonna rain. So nevermind.

Okay, off to shopping. I going buy alot of stuff!
For next event clubbing. (:

Bye peeps. Thanks for reading.

Left 1 week, 7 days. It's time to be RICH!
LOLS. =X