LIKE THIS!


Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tape me on your video phone, I can handle you. Watch me on your video phone, on your video, video.

[Beyonce]
Shawty, what yo name is?

I'm Boyster! (:

Ok, where should i start first ? Hmm...
Oh ya! I was at Xg with my uncle. Meet up Stead. =D
He was so into Dota, don't know why.
But don't worry he now at his bed, sleeping like a pig.
He is worst then a pig, serious.
Good ton somemore! He was like at Xg around 6am, when i just got back from Zirca.
Till today 9.30am. OMG!
2 days right, or just 1 day. Don't know never count! Hahas.

Actually wanted to meet with Stead at the bus-stop.
But i was impatient to meet him, i faster go off my house and wait for him at the bus-stop.
End up till 10.30am i waited no one come.
I reached home, my lappy user change to my brother one. Shit him!
And an SMS message me.
Saids : He reached home. ):
Nevermind, no blame on him.

Reached home, sleep awhile.
Ah hui wanted to meet me and accompany me to CGH.
But in the end, i tell him to go first. Cause his interview at 1pm sharp.
Ah hui don't try said i bastard you hor.
I kana bastard many times, you don't how it feels. (:

OKAY! I GET AN INJECTION ON MY LEG!
FREAKING PAIN, AND NOW I'M RESTLESS.
WAS AT THE SURGERY ROOM FOR LIKE 2 HOURS.

REST 1 AND HALF HOUR TILL I REACH HOME FROM CGH.

Piangs! It was really pain. Told my uncle, lets take a cab go home!
Steady, i can't really walk right now. );

AND
i'm sorry didn't bought for you the things.
I didn't know today is the Surgery. ):
Please don't be angry. Sigh.

And when you miss me, just remember that I always got you with me. (:

Now eating dinner, i was hungry! Didn't eat much.
Update later. (: