LIKE THIS!


Monday, January 25, 2010

Enough of the "OVER" sensitive & "OVER" jealousy!

She licked her lips, said to me...
Boy, you looked good enough to eat...
Put her arm around me...
Said .. Girl, now get your paws right over my boy...

First thing first, i wanna said i'm at Lan Gamingx @Bedok.
So long didn't came here, it was so Memories! Shytxz! Nevermind, saw Anu! Hey!
And asked me "Boy, why you and Daniel not together anymore?" I was "WTF! you asking,
Should'nt ask me, ask that Daniel! It's like he was saying, when he always at Lan Shop you are not there. Then when i go Lan Shop i not with him. Fcuking hell should i invite him!
Hes no longer know me anymore and he doesn't fcuking care about me. Why should i fcuking hell know what's his fcuking pathetic PROBZX! So just shut the fcuktard and stop asking me about him!

Making me frustrated and angry! Mofo's!
"Imagine, you and him was so fcuking closed. End up i was asking him to do small fcuking things. And he making the problem bigger and bigger!"
He was angry and i was sms-ing him, and he said "Who are you?!"
What do you feel? And after day, we are ok.
And he ask me to come his house there to eat and buy things.
I fcuking buy for him everything he wanted. And he make me till like this.
Arghs, stop about this topic!

Okay, on friday i went to Sentosa Resort. Adeline Liting chalet, woahs! The Resort was fcuking nice la! I gonna book my birthday at there! Woohooo...
Don't care about money, i have $$$$$$$$

"SO FCUKING FRIENDS OR BROTHERS OUT THERE! DON'T FCUKING USE ME ANYMORE... I KNOW YOUR FCUKING TRUE COLOURS!"
- IF I DON'T HAVE MONEY, YOU FCUKING DON'T CARE ME! WHEN I FCUKING HAVE MONEY, YOU CARE ABOUT ME!

= SO WHATS THE POINT BEING BROTHERS OR FRIENDS!

Slept with Joey @Resort, she was like everything half and hour keep moving her body!
Just like *HIM! Arghs!!! But nevermind i hugged her. And i know her sleeping pattern alrdy.
Hahas, slept till 6pm on Saturday. I was damn angry and sad, till i cry on the cabbed.
Omg! Weixin saw it, well i told everyone before that i don't people to lie. End up someone lie to me... Till it hurt so much! I love someone so much, care for so much! End up someone lie.
Sigh, why?! why?!

Then nevermind, cabbed back to bedok. Time for me to changed for Wavehouse....
Saw my brother below the block with Joey & Weixin. After that walked to Bedok Central, i was fcuking angry with Ivan. I told him meet me at Bedok now! He still at Pasir Ris. Shitxz!
Then he came, while the girls gone to KFC buy their dinner. After that we saw Ivan, we took cabbed to Sentosa. And run the shit of it to Wavehouse, cause Brother Playboy was angry. Because we was fcuking late okay! Then saw his Lan jao face and i start to sell tickets!
After finishing selling, went in the club! Woohoooo...

And the "OVER" sensitive part and "OVER" jealousy part came.
10 of my girl-friends was saying Hi & By cases. And 1 girl was siting at my leg lap.
She just siting at my lap and i straight say to her that my right knee had an accident and someone was Sensitive then nevermind... Someone was jealous and cry. I was like DAMN!!!
What did i do wrong now ?! I let you do whatever you like.. So whats my problem now?!
I was all along with my brothers, i didn't dance with girls?! I didn't touch girls?!
She me and angry and i was damn fcuking sad la! What sia?! I keep on thinking and thinking if this happens in all ways, i don't know what to do!

Playboy : "Shes too over sensitive?!"
Ivan : " Shes too jealous la?!"
Weixin : " Shes angry because you talked to her?!"
Cycena : " It was too misunderstanding?!"

Oh okay, now i don't really understand! Seriously!
Nevermind, wanna know how we get back together and was so happy?
An Angmoh came to her and said "Can my friend kiss your cheek, cause we was playing "TRUE AND DARE"! WTF RIGHT ?! Hahas, so i went there and grabbed her hands and said "Oh, we need to go already!" Fcuking Angmohs! Stupiddddd! THEY GOT PUNK'ED ALRIGHT! (:

So after that we went to 7eleven, and theres a fight! Okay, skipped this part.
Aftermath we all went to Adeline, cindy Chalet Resort again. And slacked till 7am and went home.

Thanks to all! (:
I love you guys the most.
*Ivan, my love. *Playboy, my brother. *Weixin, my sister. *Cycena, my friend. *Adrian, my friend.
And last but not least, my girl. ((((((=

Okay, thats the end of the story...
I feeling little tired. Gtg! (: FACEBOOKING!