LIKE THIS!


Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lust don't last! Bound th love, people!

At th lines, i'll hold you. At th battle cry, i'll hold you.
At every shot, i'll hold you. and at every word, i'll hold you!

There's a revolution here, underway. So when their hate finds you.
You look at them in th eye and say :
"I'm beautiful in my way, cause god makes no mistakes. I'm on th right track! Baby i was born in this way!"

We got enough love in our hearts, t take all their hate. So when their army comes, you look them in th eye and say : "I stand in nobody's way! But yet i suffer each day, i'll fight with honor. I was fucking born in this way!"

Happy Halloween t everyone's!
Friday th 29th.
Drinking!


Wanted t go Jeremy event's but in th end th club was small. And th enviroment so like Zzzz..
So we move t Boat Quay instead and drink instead. Before that alot of quarrel's and misunderstood!
I'm sorry my D's! Not that i wanna lie, is th time is not right. I'm not treating you like a dog either, i know i can't plan properly. I should tell you earlier if i'm doing something. I will mark your words : "I don't wanna make you wait!" ;> But i take things for granted! I'm sorry. Your not a toy either! Your my brother, one special brother who i always love! Don't angry okays.

Drank at Jab 1 with my Girlfriend, Daniel, Laising, Eddie and crew! Drink until i can't even control my emotions. Damn sucks la th feeling! After drinking when t Geylang, frog porridge there. OMG! You gotta hear this people! This group of people, friend of Eddie. 2 person eat Frog porridge going t $70bucks! They like eating family feast like that, i can't imagine and i was fucking shock serious shit! For th first time, people eat and drink like spend over th limit! Easy say! Hahas. Next time Eddie, if your drinking or going eat. Please tell me earlier so i can go other places hahahahahas. I not that bad lahs! <;

Aftermath, Eddie friend send Laising home. And my Girlfriend and Daniel hit t my Crib!
"They both are really SMALL KIDS!" I need t become their babysiter! Damn!! Put their things put anyhow.
Especially th Daniel, hahas. So cute!

Saturday th 30th,
Drinking again!

Girl went t work at around 12pm. Me and Daniel is still sleeping, after awake. We went down t buy food as we are damn super hungry! After buy we bring back our food t my house. After that around 5pm, prepare/bathe and straight bus t Far East. Meet up my Girlfriend, Laising, Cycena and Tavis. Have our dinner at Far East Plaza, damn sickening CHINA WOMANS! After that went t smoke, Tavis left first as he got work. And my Girlfriend last minute got work so she went t Bugis with th girls. Me and Daniel mrt down t Bugis hit some arcades. Hahas! I finish up my $2bucks of token, but Daniel didn't. LOLS?! After that we walk from Bugis t her work place. And meet up with her. After that we took a cab t Cuppage t Tavis work place and start t DRINK, DRANK, DRUNK! Th place like Resort and Neverland. But there more HIGH CLASS then Resort and Neverland. Want t diao flowers t th guys must atleast $50bucks sia. Resort and Neverland $10 bucks got right?! Wahahahahas! How i wish i'm those guys, atleast a $200bucks - $1k i earn. But in th end must sleep with those customers WTF! =X

Aftermath, we was too drunk! We took a cab t hougang, Girlfriend want t take her stuff from her house. And Daniel went back t Sengkang. Home sweet home! ;)

Ta da... Done with my blog! So sorry didn't update! As i'm lazy like a pig! Hahahahahas.
I admit that i'm FAT! But as far as i know, i'm taller than you! So stfu! ;)