LIKE THIS!


Friday, October 22, 2010

Bad Dreams Fcuk!



Coz when i'm with that person, i am thinking of you. What you would do if you were th one who was spending th night. I wish that i was looking into it. But you're th best and yes i do regret. How i could let myself let you go. Now th lesson's learned. I touched it i was burned. I think you should know. That person kiss...ed my lips, i taste your mouth. He pulled me in, I WAS DISGUSTED WITH MYSELF! ;< BAD DREAMS! FCUK!

  

Just came back from Hougang, penny house there. :> So cute, where we are all couple accept penny. >,< LOLS!

 I guess time and time i should just fcuking leave you! Cause your just a pieces of shits! I don't wanna meet you nor see your face. Guess what? Watching my loverboy more is better than you! And please fcuk off from my life! Your disgusted serious shit! Thanks for th everything, but not for th love. I don't love you! You should just find other person better than me. 

 Erase-ing th awful memory out of my brains. Now i realise that someone that i dote alot, is better than you! Atleast people give me good attention when i'm with that person! ;) Thanks, i learn my lesson.