LIKE THIS!


Monday, October 18, 2010

I just got freak, freak freak baby!



(17-10-2010) Sunday.


Baby its all good. When I look at you and i see that you.
Made it through everything. After all of the ups and downs.

We figured it out, defending it all out. And I will know how t ride it out.

Happy birthday, my lover boy. Daniel, Teo Chek Wee! :D






(I choose this picture, because you look more smart, handsome, cute! :D)
(And i know when you grow older, you look more AH ZAI!)
(Can't believe that they said, all my ahdi's. Daniel is still th cutest! I said "Yucks!" Hahahahahahs.)


Achieve in life, build more money. Save it! Save it for th future.
You gain something, afterall th words i teaches you. Please learn from it.
No matter how hard in life, you got t just achieve something.
Don't bother about people, because seriously they are damn fcuking losers!
They don't even know how t spell, "P.A.I.S.E.H".

You teaches me alot of things too. I learn from it! :D
And after all th fight and up and downs. I still be there for you, whenever you need me! (;