LIKE THIS!


Friday, November 5, 2010

In this world full of Selfish people!

I know i have been harsh t people and towards everyone, whether is friends or brother or sister.
Yes i know i have t control my temper, little bit jokes also i can't take it.
But th matter of facts that my attitude is always so fcuked up!
I can't even relax and talk things out t people. Always jumped t anger.
I'm sorry, i try t relax and talk things out. And not t anger.

What did i do these few days? Answer's are all below.

2 Days at Bencoolen Hotel 81. Didn't went home..
Monday starting t work a Normal Job. T earn money. Sigh, i don't even know i can tahan anot.
Pimple coming out like none other people business! Damn, really have t wash my face everyday.
Didn't went t club for 1 week already. Been drinking non-stop 2 days at Boat Quay and Cuppage Disco.

Girlfriend working hardly just t support till i get my first pay.
I know i'm not th Boyster last time, i used t have $$$$ all along. Lending people like just 5mins transfer.
Just like that, now when i no money people never even stick t me like how i have money.
FRIENDS come and go, like how i work and never work.
If really i buying friends, just say it! If i'm rich, i rather be alone. No girlfriend at all.
Promised D's that i be Bachelor in th future. Maybe i'm not right t say that? Hahas.

Well, i shall update soon. Picture's are all below. Hmm, i gonna play facebook and dota. ;)
Thanks for th view! And help me click on my Nuffnang Ads! Thank you!