LIKE THIS!


Sunday, November 7, 2010

$ Matters. ;|

Shot me and i be under th earth.
And i be gone for once without you.

5 weeks straight in th month of October i didn't turn up for Ph.
Sorry bro's sis's friends's. Damn sad can! :<



"Sacrifice $ is worst than sacrifice for a person. Maybe i should stop everything now, and just continue working like a mad dog! When i have $ in my savings, than i shall turn back time. Look for th 1 who treat you better! Becoz when you talk about $, everyone will disappear even your girlfriend/boyfriend! But i know on...e person who will never disappear, that's th person will live t th fullest with you till th end!"

Yes, this is what i post at Fb. Chatted with Shine, sis. Ya she teaches me, whenever you talk t your friends or t whoever even your girlfriend/boyfriend. They will disappear from you.
But once i caught th person who treat me better, i bet i live a fullest life with that person t th fullest.
Because when people talk about money, lending money and giving money. All runaway.
Because they scared that we won't pay back. Ya! And when we going die? Ang bao given t us?
What's that mean? WTF!


I know i can do my best, on working hard t earn money! And yes i'm not Lazy at all.
As i stated Sacrifice money is worst than Sacrifice for a person. I make sure i gonna work real hard on Monday. Start of th week! When i have money, i bet i will RUNAWAY, AWAY from th people who look down on me and who no heart wanna lend me money. I want have th better life for myself. And i make sure one day Karma will hit you Twice! Cause god knows what you doing! Whether it's dirty money or good money! I'm not pointing t anyone. But wait and see! HELL WAITING FOR YOU!


Maybe i should learn? Maybe i should learn t save money serious shit! So that i don't wanna let people look down on me or whatsoever!


Th one who treat me th best, i gonna Love you till th end! Who always be there for me or who is willing t sacrifice money for me! Don't say Parents. Like they say, you help me once i gonna help you twice. Yes i gonna do that! Okays, i gonna turn in soon. I'm bloody tired! Goodnight peoples! :D Love love t you, whoever treat me th best! 


-Peace off, Boyster.