LIKE THIS!


Monday, April 25, 2011

Wherever, whever you wanna go. I wanna love you forever!



Love, through the trees, past the sky. Beyond the northern lights. Your the same, my delight. Reflecting in your eyes. And I won't let go, if you wait for me. Whenever, whatever and then you, select the day, selection. Whenever, whenever. I wanna love forever, love forever, baby. Wherever, wherever you wanna go. (One day)
Do whatever, do whatever baby. Wherever, wherever, forever together. 

I fell asleep, don't know why. You let me come alive. You and me. We collide. Ignite the starry fire. And you warm me up, and you wait for it. Whenever, whenever.

Baby, i feel so sorry about always picking up fight with you. I know your angry when i meet my <3's one.
But i won't neglect you anm! I promise. Please forgive me. About yesterday i really wanna give up, because picking a fight with you, makes me love you more. :)
Hope you forgive me, i'm sorry once again. I love you. I don't bear to leave you again and again.
Cos your the only girl who understand much! I will listen to you. And i follow your saying.
I don't wish to pick on fight on you anm, you once runaway from me to find other guys.
I don't want to feel that feeling anm! Cos, it's hurt. I don't want! Please.
We gonna make it for our marriage, our lovely Taylor! & Have our happily ever! Not after! :x
<3 you always.

PS : If 1 day, 2 day, 3 day. I never get to meet you, but i still get the chance to meet you after the 3 days.
Becos without meeting you, i gonna miss you like hell!

Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say 
"I'm used to it."
*PS : Picture's are not EDIT!
So don't say i edit till so nice horxz! ;|

No matter how hard we quarrel, but i don't wish to happen again.
I'm sorry, Baby!

 This is the love, i can only give.
Love can only be given to 1 person, that is you. Baby!
I promised i won't "Neglect" & "Leave" you again!
Just know this, without him. I have no friends at all. My life won't be as happier.
I hope you understand.

Always thinking about you, Baby! <3


Na ruk anot, my 2 UNGLAM PIC'S! XD
Laugh when you can! 







At my loverboy work place, Daniel!
Watch, how he is damn hard working. :D

Okay lahs, i nothing to do. So took pictures! :x


 This picture has alot of meaning, baby!
Your the one who make me so slim! Your the one who make me so cute, like a "Gay" only!
Your the one who make my face turn so young! Your the one, who make everything goes OH LA LA!
Hahahahahahas.

I'm glad to have you and D's!
But please don't quarrel over him again, please. I will balance myself alright!
Life and love are different. So i will take the love, is for you! But not for D's.
But for life, i need you two! :<

That's all i asking for.
Hope for you understanding, my Baby!

I feeling so sleepy nowadays and wanted to puke every moment.
I think i'm "Pregnant!" Damn! Cannot lahs, i'm a guy. 
Hahahahahas.

So ya, hmm.. I shall update more?
If i got more picture's!
Thanks for the view, my dear viewers fans.
*PS : Can help me click on the ADS, for your <3 to me! 
Thank you! Appreciate your help.