LIKE THIS!


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Boyster is not your average, bitch!


Alright, time to blog. I know my blog seems so empty. But ya, i moving with life now.
I don't wanna say that my life is miserable or what.
We all are human beings, we do have up and downs.
Well, my facebook i won't be updating more at there.
So i shall use Twitter or Blog instead. :D
Cos it seems facebook is too boring nowadays.

So well, alot of people also been affected. I'm sorry! My bet.
When i post alot of things, you guys complain right. I know.
Later your page all my name, see my name also very bored. So ya, i'm sorry once again.
Won't post argue-ments between Me and My Girlfriend.

Last few days, spend a bomb to my Girlfriend.
Is all about paying back those times she spend on me? Ya.
I always thought one day she will realise, how i spend money and how she spend on her money to me?
Hmm, hope she notice something.
But i can ensure to you that i won't everyday and like everyday quarreling with her.
I get sick and tired! Seriously.
If quarrel quarrel quarrel, i can't win. What's the point, right?
So i rather be quiet if i'm not happy with.
Always smile, to brighten up your day. Hehe!

I still haven get my 2 shirts 1 jeans 1 bag 1 New cap 1 ear stud, pierce back my ear hole and tongue!
This i will do it. :D
Buay tahan see people doing it nowadays.

Hmm, alright i upload later?
Alright! Takecares peeps. Pictures uploading later too :D

Stay tune!