LIKE THIS!


Sunday, July 19, 2009

Social House Rocks the Bass !

Ok, but i just gonna said "Don't think i can have you? Idk i got a chance to be with you anot?" Arghs!!!!

I now playing womanizer or what. Yes i like W, but i love C. Haha! I haven even ask for anything. So it's a good think to know them well, correct? Nevermind i pass Daniel, W. Since you like her. See how haha. I know W from my friend. I know C from the Social House club. Haha! Well, the plan did well. Only thing, i didn't ..... ARGHS! Nevermind. I think i'm so nervous.
Ok, let's not talk about the girls. Let's talk about the club. The club was marvellous! fucking big. Save it's 18 and above. If it's underage i going mad!!!

Firstly waiting for friends who book tickets from me, they didn't even pickup calls. Nevermind.
Linken & hes girlfriend came to my house. Omg! Cause i forget bring phone down. Then they waited for me to prepare and bathe all. So we took bus number 2 down to Clake Quay. That night was damn alot of people. We was finding for the Rebel but is not near there, it's near Arena. Dk who go said it's at Rebel there. Stupid!!! =p
So Linken girlfriend friends all came, so did Fire came too.

So around 4.30am when to Central, Clake Quay bus stop. Meet Melyssa & Fred. Then Me, Melyssa, Linken & hes girlfriend start to take cab from there. Ok this part i'm gonna said "I'm bloody sad!!". I saw C with her friend at the bus-stop. Didn't said bye to her also. But did msg. Haha! I was damn nervous lah. She so good, i thought girls will lazy go kopitiam buy breakfast then eat at home. But she did opp way. Next time must buy for me!!! Cause you know Guys will always be lazy, haha. After that when to Simpang Bedok eat Roti Prata. And waiting for my Baby-Sitters, Daniel & Metal Face. After that went straight home. Was super tired.

Ok, later
- Bugis.
- Pearl Centre.
- Maybe Movie.

Don't know how see first. Ok, Wei Guang. How my spelling ok mah? Haha!
It's ok to see my spelling, now i know!!! Haha.
So i have to Post more, so he can check my spelling. LOL! (:
Thanks to him, i check before i post.