LIKE THIS!


Monday, July 20, 2009

You show me hard ways ... ) -;

I'm gonna prove you, that i'm always here for you. & will always love you.
(Even though you didn't show me care or what!, but i know in your heart you care about me.)


Was all the way at home, till Metal Face ask me go Cineleisure catch a movie.
TADA .....



Rated : 7/10.
Good one.

The movie start at 7.40pm. Whereas Boyster is inside the Mrt at 7.00pm at Bedok Mrt. =X
Hahahahaha! Hope Metal Face didn't know! If not i gonna be DEAD! (x
He force me to come cause Kenneth didn't want to watched. Then i said "OK".
Jesselyn & Joyi was there too. So we seat in one row, Metal Face with Jesselyn, Me & Joyi. Haha! She was damn scared lah, keep holding me. LOL! Treat her Crunches Chicken Meal. LOL!
So we shared. The movie was Extremely good! I love this kind of show. Next show? Any ghost/horror/terrified movie please tell me. I will watch this kind of movie. Haha!

After that we took mrt to Ang Mo Kio. Went to Jesselyn house took her stuff to Joyi place.
Then we took Bus 22 to Bedok Reservoir. Aftermath Me and Metal Face went straight home.
Was super tired.

Since the day that we met ....
I've never had anyone make me feel this way ...
And my heart is sure it wants to be with you ...
Want to give you the whole world ...
If you make the promise to me, I'm gonna stay ..
Without you guiding me, I'm lost and so confused ..

I didn't know why you like never care me ...
I feel so unreasonable ..
Ok, i wanna see. What if i never contact you ...
Will you contact me again ?
Let's see .....