LIKE THIS!


Friday, October 30, 2009

Live for life, hurt is the most lovely thing to do.

It's really in the world, people need attitude just to reply those question that people ask?
Nowadays people love giving attitude, i just don't understand why. It is i'm in the wrong or what?
Grow up please people, now what century wanna attitude. I just don't fucking care anymore.
It's like i giving up on everything. Fucking useless right now.
Later going to Camp back, just to Endorse Mc's.
I have to take the Ligament thing for tomorrow. Fuck it's fucking expensive yo!
Cost about $390. Walan. I don't know army gonna pay for it anot.

Oh guess what, my father gonna get the M, WOOHOO!
I gonna set things right, have a calender, have a time-table.
This few things i gonna buy if my Father is a M. (:
Not few, but many!!!!

1 : Ps3 (For myself of cause.)
2 : Computer + Laptop.
3 : Condo (To have my own Room + Aircon)
4 : Room with IKEA things. (Fully booked liaos)
5 : I gonna have LOW PROFILE. (For the sake of those people's)
6 : Credit Cards, i don't wanna share with my Mom either.
7 : Bed (Water bed for sure)

Add-ing later...

Somehow i feel bad when playing Dota. It's like you pay for the price of the lan shop but you just let the value running. Isn't it a waste? Well, i decide when i have my new room i gonna stay at my own room and play down. But wireless sucks! (:

Sorry, didn't update lately. I'm too lazy sia. XD.
16nov, maybe going for the event. But its too ex seriously.
Already confirm for the new Club!! Woohoo, i'm working as waiter for Friday & Saturday.
Waiting for Kiki reply's.

Wish that you be beside me, wondering about me, care about me.
Wish you can make me happy for just 1 day, as i get lesser happy for 1 day.
I know there's this thing saids :
What for you care so much for a person, where the person didn't care for you.
Well maybe there's another way.
I feel so damn hurt! Fucking hurt. Shit's!
Why life is so unfair. Can i make a new leaf? So that i can get extra happiness.
Maybe judge me when i'm in the next life.
Happy life! Fucking happy life! No more emo-ing + sad-ness.

Alright, end here. (: Happy reading! Peeps.