LIKE THIS!


Thursday, November 5, 2009

Every hours, every sec, and even everday. Yes, I admit it I miss you so much! Till it hurt me. I now must think whether I should know what I can trust and what I can't trust. Maybe I trust the wrong friend and care so much for them rather I care for myself. Yes, friends come and go even love too. I really don't like people lie to me, but you care so much till the ppl ask you to trust him/her. No point isn't it? Someone is worth, end up I tio kana lie. Ok, why I'm writing this... Lols nvm. So long never update. I'm mc till 16 nov hope after that I get more mc. Jealous anot people ? Wahahahas... Today no xg for me. Will be staying at home. Thanks, pretty for your advise. Days goes by, I wanna be happy at all times. Hope my wish come thru. I'm sorry to all my friends, bros I have no time to meet you guys. Im quite busy at that time you call/SMS. Hope you understand. On the 16th hope you guys are free. We go clubbing together, k call me soon guys. I go down slack, update soon. Bye guys.