LIKE THIS!


Saturday, November 7, 2009

So what in a topic of [ Talk Big But No Actions?! ]

Pb's, stand for Passerby's.
Seriously, you are a Keyboard Warriors LOLS! Thanks to Miyuki. (:
You so obsessed with me and Daniel?! Why, what wrongs?!
You so jealous i close to him?! Please, he talk big but no action.
Fuck you! He more intelligent then you i rather said!
PLEASE LA I FCUKING REGRET IF I FIRST TIME KNOW YOU!

Daniel, is going take Private O's after that Diploma happy?
So what he never go ITE?
It's the end for him if he goes there.
Talking about people, you ownself said what!
Yaya papaya la hor!

So what he not rich? In da future you shall see okays.
Why i writing for Pb's shits stuff.
Hahahahahas !

Today when to Bugis, alot of people. Cb, i get stucked lo idiot!
Meet up Terry & Cassandra.
The 2 Apples Co's.
Play arcade, thats our routine. So don't bother ask. (:
Ok, i gonna meet my brother and Dan(Butch) near my house to slack.
I'm out of this Xg. (:

Buais Guys!
Click on my ads, thanks!