LIKE THIS!


Sunday, November 8, 2009

Prepare to face HELL!

Revealing about the truth. Shit, talking about liars.
Well, i can't stop remember those things.

Ehs, anyone going on 16th ? Buy from me lehs!!!
Lets go enjoy together.
2 more days to Army pay day, fucking hell my savings totally fucked up!!
I don't know what i save, till all my savings no more!

You always in my heart, you will always be remembered.
But i don't know i should accept all this.
I haven completed my wishes and things.
If you can really wait, i appreciate it. (:
But no matter what, i always remember those past memories.
Since you said you will changed, but by change it takes a long term.
But its ok, we shall see. (:

2 more days, just to go Shopping!
Ok, blame me. Today there's Bbq pit.
I went to Xg as Daniel was bored i think or don't know lahs.
I slept 3 hours nia, helping out with Mona Birthday.
Cut Stingray, Chicken. Prepare this prepare that.
Freaking tired.
Only drink 2 cup of Burben Coke.
That sick! I want more, nevermind all Daniel fault.
So asking him to buy 1 Chivas! Woohoo.

I don't care! (:

Bye, i want go play dota. CHAOXZ.