LIKE THIS!


Monday, November 9, 2009

Shawty right there, she got everything i need, one time!!!

Today will be the day where my Close Best Brother pass away date.
I miss him so much! ):
Okay, today i gonna be sad. Remembering about him.
He die too young!!!

Wish him gone to Heaven.
Takecare my Close Best Brother! (:

Today is 9th, 11.30pm.
Waiting inpatiently. (: Hehehehehes.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Date : 16th November 2009.
Venua : MoZ - Ministry of Zirca.

Who's going please tagged me! (:
Buy from me.

10 Tickets to 1 guestlist.

Yes this is the name is fcuking confirm going!

1 : Daniel
2 : Joey
3 : Cycena
4 : Cycena Boyfriend
5 : Weixin
6 : Ah hui
7 : Who ???

Rarr, need to find more.

Father being angry with me for the pass few days.
With promise i won't ton Monday - Thursday.
He said i needed rest, as my pimple coming out alot! =P
LOLS!

Difference between Topman & Zara.
Is like the same lo.
Only thing is Topman is for Youngsters, and Zara is for 21 and above?
Nahs, not really. Hahas ! (:

Anyway, i'm at xg again.
Facebooking, checking on Cafe World, Farmville and updates.
Dota-ing, Audition-ing. LOLS!

I saw alot of my friends, getting married soon.
Have a baby. Omg!

I think i getting married soon. (:
LOLS, no i wanna have fun manxz!

Victoria just message me saying, she's singing at Home Club.
Gotta ask alot of people to go and support her. (:

Dear god, let the 2009 move away.
I want 2010 to move forward and fast!
As 2009 is a Suay year. It's true.
Alot of things happen.

Well, i having stomach pain now.
Don't know whats wrong with my stomach. Keep pain pain pain!
Rarr.

Kk gtg. Byes.

I counting day by day, haven my emo-tional falls.
Having a 2 faces everyday is so useless, why bother? Right?
Everytime smile to people, but in the heart crying. Hmm.
What am i thinking, dots. A fool, a four... On the floor.
1, 2, 3 only you and me. LOLS! =D

:S
Ok saying the fact, i don't like people to lie.
And it's bothering me right now!
You talk much but u lie. Useless friends.
Whatever.

:P
I miss woodlands people!
I miss ang mo kio people!
Hougang, Sengkang, Toa Payoh.

And Whampoa!
I know you guys don't know whats that.
So don't even bother. Hahahahas.

;D
Buais.