LIKE THIS!


Saturday, November 14, 2009

Boosssh , i saw a freaking dao people at Cine today. (: hey _\_ ya!

Currently at Parklane Lan Shop.
Updating my blog at this Lan Shop, worst then Xg. Bored!

Just now when to Cine-Leisure to watch a movie call 2012.
Dooms day!!
When alone to Cine-Leisure, was waiting for Vin messages to update me where they are.
End up i finding them like around 1 hour! Damn!
And i being scold for nothing, fucktard again! Is like in the world theres no other word.
And ya, i feel i so heartless, didn't take for Chek jacket.
But the movie also damn hot lo! -,- Nvm.



Funny & Sad sad moments.
Sacrified for all the children in the world.
Omg! Really touching, i wanna see again can? LOLS.
Boyster Rated : 5/5

Really! Is a must to WATCH!

Dota just now. Ok, i update my Playlist song.
Nice anot?
People out there don't copy my songs lehs. You know sense of Copyright.

Kk, (Y)

Yesterday when to Rebecca sister house, ton with Chek.
Hahas! Play cards, check facebook and sleep like a pig.
I didn't slept much.

Guys, sorry my prepaid is currently low. Just message me, i will call you asap. (:
Well, time for me to smoke. Gtg. (: