LIKE THIS!


Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sometimes friends come around!! And they knocked you down, just get back up!

Time is running, people changes.
I didn't mean to do it.

You were angry just because i ask you accompany to the hospital.
And i just don't know why you give me super attitude, *WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT?!

I light my stick, i was going to give you.
And you reply what? *JUST LIKE AH HUI?!
Am i like Ah hui to you??

And just because you said i make up story's?
I said that my mom took my card again.
You were like : *Fuck off, i trying to make up story everything?!
Things you see, will not always there.
Can't be everytime people start having sex right??


I was freaking no mood the minute you said?
Don't fucking find me anymore...
Just fuck off...
I no need you or anybody.


Please, small little things you wanna break this brotherhood relationship?! 


And everytime you go my house you said "HOT HOT HOT!"
Then i go your house??
Your sister : *GET OUT!
And you always said don't want sleep end up you sleep.
And i must go back Bedok to my home.


If 1 day this all could change, i hope so.


I didn't officially went in, i was freaking stress with tickets.
And i remember i promise this 2 people.
If 2 of them didn't turn up, i wouldn't want to go in.
So i endup stuck with Wei Xin, lols!
She kana bounce out 3times. How sad. (:

Was a great talk with Wei Xin, laughs all day.
Ah hui was so *SHY. >.<
Cause always said the *A name. LOLS =X

:D saw plenty of my friends.
I miss them! (:

I hate the BITCH! , E*.
Hope you was born with a SMALL BREAST!
Even she was 16 years old, she don't even have.
Suggest to you, go become a BUTCH!
_\_ BITCH!

I freaking hate her can!

The party was extended till 5am, woahs ! (:
But i really no mood to go in.
Sorry guys and girls. Didn't have much time spending with you guys and girls inside the club.
Maybe next time okays.
1st : Stress about tickets.
2nd : About that bitch!
3rd : Battery Flat!
4th : Quarrel again! ):
5th : EMO-TION KILLS.

Thank god! Weixin was there to accompany me and Ah hui.
If not we get bored till hell!
And yes i just findout alot of messages, when i reached home!
Sorry. Battery flat.

&'s waiting for ur freaking sms reply.
Send you like 4 sms liaos i think.
Byes!