LIKE THIS!


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I want your love & i want your revenge.

Have you ever loved someone so much, you'd give an arm for?
Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for?
When they know they're your heart,
And you know you were their armour,
And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm 'them!



I want your love & i want your revenge. (x



Hey there, someone that is angry with me. I'm sorry for the things i make you angry till you get mad. The conversation we talk turns fighting. I don't know what got into me. 
Is just that trust is not there. I was given 5 chances, as i promised him something and i couldnt make his wishes come true. I apologise it! I'm so sorry. 
Is there anyway to make you calm down till you wanna wack my face?
Is this you call friend? Is this you call brother? Yes, i know i dare you. But would you really wack one of ur friends because of small things. I know i made a mistake, everyone made a mistake. You can't be sure that the person is 100% correct.


I treat you like my own brother! Wanna tell you this, till you offline. Nevermind i would tell it on World Wide Blog. I care for you and everything. I treat you different then my other brothers. You can see the differences. I buy for you everything you want, as long as you happy. But yes! I know my fault, is the promised! & trust! is not there. We can be the perfect brothers of all time. We have the same like and dislike. I hope you understand and everything. I hope you would forgive me. & 1 last thing, Only you and my best brother and my girlfriend if i have and of cause my parents, i wanna see when i die. ): No other brothers would be the best ever best brother unlike you. Hope you accept my sincere apologize.


Giving someone all ur love&care never an assurance that they will love&care u back!