LIKE THIS!


Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Attitude kills ur relationships! (:

Our judgments judge us, and nothing reveals us, exposes our weaknesses, more ingeniously than the attitude of pronouncing upon our fellows.

I don't want your attitude, but i want ur care.


So where should i start, hmm...
Oh, me and Daniel was late for briefing about our work @Expo.
As a Promoter, promote ASUS laptops.
It gonna be fun, yo!
Before the briefing i was like ; Omg, Daniel confirm can't wake up! ):
End up he wake up and text/call me many times, hahas.

But at last we reach to our briefing.
Saw like around 10 people + us, will be working.
Hope i get to promote more Lappy's! (:

I just know that ASUS laptop was a BLAST!
They can save up 12hours of battery. That is cool! (:
After that we went to Bugis, to get our lunch. I was damn hungry can!
Lunch at Food Court, Original Chicken Bbq with Rice! Was delicious!!

After that take MRT to bedok back, and Xg time.
Dota/Facebook/Msn.

As the MRT stop at Aljunied, i made a promise to Daniel.
If later on at Xg, i want 1 v 1 with him.
Since he said his Tinker was like BOOM, pro?!
But end up i win! (:
Because i Backdoor, i can't do anything else lo.
Is i keep hitting him, then he go back and front and back and front.
Humji right?!
Thought 1v1 mahs?
If real fighting 1v1, don't tell me you wanna front back and front back meh?

Ya, as promise "He won't ever go Xg anymore, again."
If he does, than i take back my words.
He dare he do lo. (: Hahahahahas.
Ya after that he give me attitude. Kns!
Treat me like 1 dog like that, we quarrel over some prepaid shit stuff.

I was just asking whether he want listen to me or the person.
He at there "I don't wanna care"
Then when he walk walk walk, i follow him from behind.
You know what he said ?
Daniel : "Why are you following me?!"

Fuck up sia! He like attitude, i never do anything also lo!
Fucktard!

Well, my X-Gaming card at Lan Gaming shop there.
See he got heart to pay for me and take my card back for me anot. (:

Lets see when he awake.

All that for today. (: