LIKE THIS!


Saturday, November 21, 2009

I'm gonna find someone, someday who might actually treat me well. )x

"Is this words what you really want me to said ?"

Giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they'll love you back!
Giving someone all your care is never an assurance that they'll care you back!
Giving someone all your cash is never an assurance that they'll cash you back!
Giving someone they want is never an assurance that they'll will give you back!

I'm gonna find someone who might actually treat me well.
I have being hurt for quite sometimes. I don't wanna being hurt again.

I want your love and i want ur revenge.
You and me could write a bad romance.
I want your ugly, disease and everything.
As long as its free.

I don't know what has happen to this world, maybe the year 2009 is not good for us.
I know i said "I won't take back the words, i said."
But you wouldn't feel the same, what i feel.

Thanks, Desmond. Thanks, Stanley.
For being there for me.
I know i somehow being use.
I just done my operation, but no one visit me.
What is use for the word, Brother?
Care for each other?
This is all lame. I don't really trust the word Brother, sometimes.

Forgive me and everything i said.
I just don't know what to do.