LIKE THIS!


Friday, November 27, 2009

Need that picture, of you. It's so magical. We'd be so fantastico!! (:

I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me.
Papa, paparazzi
Baby there's no other superstar, You know that I'll be
Your Papa, paparazzi
Promise I'll be kind, But I won't stop until that person is mine.
Baby you'll be famous, Chase you down until you love me.
Papa, paparazzi.

HAPPY HARI RAYA ADILFITRI! (:
TO ALL MY FRIENDS OUT THERE AND TO MUSLIM'S! (:
Where should i start ? Lols! Ya! I didn't went to work as Daniel didn't wake up. As i'm super tired too.
So wake at 8am waiting for daniel till 45 mins, called him but he didn't wake up so i went to sleep back again.
And have my wonderful sleep! (x
Wake up awhile at 2pm, he msg me "Where am i?" So i didn't reply him, get back to my lovely sleep.
Then wake up at 5pm, saw his msg again. Replied him, and meet him around 10pm like that. As i was really very tired. Rest awhile and Facebooking all.


Meet up with him, until theres no last bus! Lols! He thought of walking home, lols! By the time he walk home i think already like 2am. So he went home by taking a cab. Bloody Rich Bastards! (x Wahahahahahs!
Actually wanted to go Tampines, find my God-Sis, Uncle and my Brother. But in the end i slept till 9pm.
My uncle did said he shall give me surprise! And the surprise was Joey was with them. LOLS!
Saw her and others. Slack and Ton till 7am. And went back home, but i didn't sleep. Now waiting for Daniel, already gonna 9am! Omg! He he still sleeping, have to go to work at 10am. Die la! )x


Okay i gonna check on the internet, to see whether my mp3 can put back in normal mode. As my mp3 can't start! Fucks! ~.~ 

- I miss those happy moments of us, i really love you! miss you! can we do this like everyday. )x


- I know i always make you angry, but then in my heart. I always love you! Hear this! I always love you. Its get bored, whenever we talk the same topic all. )x Hope you know what i mean.
P.S again : I LOVE YOU! (:

- I want your loving and i want ur revenge....
I want your loving, All your lover's revenge!
You & Me could write a Bad Romance (: