LIKE THIS!


Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm here!

Okays, i hear alot of complaints that i didn't Update my blog.
Apologise for that ya.

Wait, before i blog i wanna said to all my friends/brothers/sisters/loves ones.

WISHING ALL, HAPPY CHRISTMAS DAY! (:

Days goes by i was all along at Bedok, slacking till theres no tomorrow. I know you alot of people ask why i didn't turn up to Bugis, Cine and Bedok Xg. 
As i was saying i don't wanna waste money on lan shop and things.
I just wanna have a happy life thats all. Slacking with Friends at Bedok was the greatest and happy moments of my life. Didn't have any sickness of sadness! But there's one thing on my mind, about the person i mostly love so much. I don't wanna have any enemys on ur side no my side! You didn't wanna trust me, so i don't wanna quarrel with you so much! I just sms the person, the things i will buy when it comes to 2010! As a promised i will do it, no matter what if you don't wanna accept those things. But i know i'm showing the right thing! (: 

Well, Ryan and Randolph came back to Singapore from KL. Was so damn happy to see my Best Besties brother. I know you guys will be there for me at anytime! (: Shall our brother relationship stays forever! Ryan is staying at my house right now, yet my house is occupied with my Uncle. Damn him! Can someone kick him out! My father didn't wanna kick him out, cause of face. Where he wanna put my Grandfather face if he kick him out! Damn sucks can. He causing more trouble by staying at the house. Rarr! (:
Well i'm out of fame! Infamous? I wanna keep in peace, keeping low profile no matter what!

I was facing alot of sadness this month, fucking year can i said? What a suay year, all i face was my sadness face! Damn people who make me that. I was in loved! I was damn in loved! Yet someone ruined our relationship, that is ok. I accepted his apology.


Next year 2010, a brand new year. All i ever wish, is that person. I trusted you so much, but you didn't trusted me that much. But its ok, we shall see alright what will happen in few more days to 2010.
Too bad Ryan and Randolph is going back on the 29th, i'm lonely again. No brother wanna accompany to go out. Let's see who wanna call me on countdown 2010. Hehes.


Ok end of my story, i wanna die now at Parklane Lan Shop! Playing the L4D makes me sick! Sick! Ok admitted 3 times we die!


Ok goodbye, gtg. Ryan complaining, dota dota quick! RARR.
Bye guys! (:
Takecare,


ONCE AGAIN.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS DAY TO EVERYONE OUT THERE!