LIKE THIS!


Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010 to everyone!

Why would u wanna change me, arrange me? Is that what u call love? Maybe u need somebody different. Somebody who fits u like a glove, bt don't change... ...Everything tat u love abt me, when u know that
I Love You!

Happy New2010Year Everyone! (:
Leave those mistake on 2009, lets learn a new things on 2010.

I know i have make a big mistakes on 2009, thanks to Ryan and Crystal who made my life feels good.
You two made not be the 1st and 2nd brother sister. But no matter what i would like to thanks to you two.

Is not how many friends i have thats counts! It is how good my relationship is to friends.
Money can't buy friends i know.

But Money can do anything you want! Yes, i gonna change something brand new.
You guys made be shock! But its true.

Well, next week Pubbing! Anyone?? 3 tower. Steady leh. Sms me!!! Thanks.

Gtg, i feel like facebooking! (: