LIKE THIS!


Saturday, January 2, 2010

"You so obsessed of me"

Pounding for 2010 wishes :

1. Get rich! Sooner,
2. New house,
3. New handphone,
4. Have my own room,
5. Smile always,
6. Less emo? Lols!
7. Beat that motherfucka!

If you like to bitch people, why not you bitch about yourself first then you bitch people!
I have enough of this shits! It's 2010, please. You so low class!
I have passion, i have $$$.
How about you? You crazy motherfucker!
You want something, people buy for you. Fucking hell you didn't reply any of my messages.
Fuck you!

Mother fucker! I curse you this year, you gonna suffer alot of things.
Wanna bet? Let's bet bitch!

Just now when songka, Weikang grandma passed away.
Ivan mom send us to Geylang Bahru. Slack till Randolph and Joey came.
Ok! I drank beer again. I know i will stop. Yes i gonna get Belly Stomachs.
Hahas, fat so what? No one, wants me. Correct?
Now at Grandlink, so bored afterall.
Later maybe movie and at night Pub? Hahas! Cool.
I gonna get drunk today, again.

Takecare, will update soon.

"I'm a freak "Rich" bitch, baby".....

Why would u wanna change me, arrange me? Is that what u call love? 
Maybe u need somebody different. Somebody who fits u like a glove, 
bt don't change.....
Everything tat u love abt me, when u know that


I Love You!