LIKE THIS!


Friday, January 15, 2010

I wanted you to be my friend back! D:

I can't live with-out you, no one did you wrong! no one did you wrong!
I'ts all my fault, i'm sorry. I can see my whole whole, changing cause of you.
It's upside down, i'm lonely. Should have know better. Than just jump to the conclusion.
Come back here, give me one more try.

I know i want a Bad Romance, cause of the Paparazzi gossiping about me.
Life was being so un-fair and love is hurting so much.
From what i counted year by year.. Shits!
I lost a brother, and i lost a brother again. I wanted a good brother afterall.
Fuck its all bull-shit!


Changing girl-friend is all was past. Don't keep saying i'm always change girl-friend.
You think is so fun changing shirt? It's tired! FYI, yes i know i can get a girl easily.
But you think sticking everyday with different girl-friend is so easy?
Well easy is turn to single is better, you can bloody hell filrt with all the girls around you.
I know i have been bad guy for the past 7 years. I keep playing playboy all around.
But i don't fuck and throw! FAT?! Girlfriends.


I admit it, i don't like to go HOTEL and fuck girlfriends. Cause i know my limits.
Yes some people taught i will touch anywhere! NO! I'm not that guy of person.
Fucking learn you manners about people and stop BITCHING about people.
It's all cause of trust and concern is not there. You think people don't want a TRUST from friends and all?!


I just don't know what to do, i feel so lonely! Everytime.
Been emo is no easy! I just want a happy life thats all.
See-ing new people everyday, making me a memories out of them!
Thanks ar! FUCKING NEW PEOPLE. I know them for 6 months and thats it!
END OF OUR RELATIONSHIP! FUCK! THATS GREAT! THANKS!


You can talk all you want?! Ya, i bluff people that i'm POOR! SO?!
Keep low profile is BETTER than rather ACTING INFRONT that you are so DAMN RICH!
So what my FATHER OWNS A 2 CONDO?! It is making me FAMOUS?!
My father RICH what! BUT NOT ME. I'm only the SON!
So get this right! You jealous about me, don't spam any SHIT about me!
Want to classified something?! THAN BLOODY HELL FACE ME!


Love, i know you always being there for me. I learn every lesson you taught me.
For the 10 reason i told you, please make sure you learn it.
Everyday going out with you, i think i will grow fat hahas!


Yesterday, went to Polyclinic get my Fungals leg away! Fuck its hurt!
After that went to Changi General Hospital get my Ligament tear things..
Then went home put things and went to meet Ivan at Pasir Ris.
After that walk walk to Downtown, eat. See people, what else? Hahas!
We went down to Bedok to ton and slack! (:


Joey and Cycena was there. With my brother, Nik, Nik girlfriend. Mona and Dan! Yeah! (:


Now i'm alone! Lonely! Fucking Lonely. I used to be Love Slack with my brothers!
But now no more! Fucking hell!
Okay i gonna end this post for today...

It' is 1000 words total? Joey?! Hahas. (:
Bye guys. Update soon.