LIKE THIS!


Sunday, January 17, 2010

It doesn't matter about the memories! ));

Take a breath, take it deep
Calm yourself, he says to me
If you play, you play for keeps
Take a gun, and count to three
I’m sweating now, moving slow
No time to think, my turn to go.

So just pull the fcuking trigger! ))"


1st thing first i wanna said...

Adonica, sis give birth to a Baby Boy. Congrats congrats! (:
So cute!!


Name : Jayden Koh.
01.01.2010
Nice date of birth hahas!
And he was born at Thomson Medical Centre.
That's the place i was born too. (:

Omg, i realise alot of my brother's and sister's are getting married and having a child.
Hahahahahas, readers and friends don't think anyhow! >.<

Well, as days goes by i feel so lonely at times. Maybe those memories crush my head till i get a headache!
Damn!

In the afternoon.. Wake up at 5.00pm plus.
Was damn tired, head was spinning! Eyes can't open, muscle asking me to sleep! sleep! LOLS!
Alright, after that get prepare and went to Hougang Plaza!
I am loving that place! Thought i would never saw my last time friends!
Yeah! I saw alot of my friends.
And please that place is more Exciting then Bedok!
Pool or Lan. Choose! Hahas!
At first actually i thought i was taking the wrong bus.
I took 25 and i stop near Bowen Sec. And i'm lost! Totally lost!
In the end, i walk from there to Hougang Plaza.
And i reached there i meet up with Ilana Sis! Damn long we never meet up!
Went to play Pool, YES! I win!
Next week i gonna play Billard with Weixin no matter what!
1v1 lai lai! Hahahahahas.
Met up with Joey, Ilana, Weixin and her friends.
Saw Jeremy and alot of my friends.
They keep on Suaning me!
You got come Hougang mehs?! Thought last time said Hougang not good de.
And i'm gonna answer back BEDOK IS SO BORED!
So don't keep questioning me, alright! (: Hahas.

After that Joey went to work, well me and Ilana Sis was waiting for Cycena and her Boyfriend.
After they came, Ilana Sis was waiting for her Boyfriend.
So long, from Geylang to Hougang Plaza.
And after that Joey cabbed down to Hougang Plaza and we went to Boat Quay.
And drink 1 Jug, thought was drinking tower.
As i said "I use to be Love Drunk!" Hahas!
It's okay, Hougang Plaza & Boat Quay.
This two places, my favourite!

Alright now at Parklane...
Facebooking, Dota-ing, Audition-ing and no MSN!
Damn comp! Hahas.

I love this Video and the Song...
Thanks to Ivan, Ai brother.



Alright, i gonna go back soon. Sibei tired.
Later still need go out.

Bye! (:
Thanks for the reading.
Will update soon.