LIKE THIS!


Thursday, March 25, 2010

Boyster - - - - - " Saids i fuck you! " (;

THURSDAY, BOYSTER BLOGGING!
Mood : Swing swing happy!
Currently @ Ben house. (;

Slept at my girlfriend house was so shiok! Get to eat lunch and dinner.
Girlfriend make for me Chicken Soup but no chicken! Damn, hungry-rise! =DDD
Sleep for 4 hours, girlfriend disturb me! Taking her minnie mouse i was hugg-ing! Hahas!
Then wake up eat dinner, her mom cook Soup + Fried Rice.
Auntie didn't cook Friend Rice + Pork meat as i was malay. =XXX LOLS!

Took bus 88 to Amk, girl was so in high heels! That i don't really like. Everytime she blames me.
But its okay, i can tahan her attitude. Meeting cycena at Amk.
Eat at Amk Coffee shop, saw my brother Andy. He was with his Boyfriend. (;
Girl eat chicken rice while i eat Mixed Veggie Rice.

After that went for smoke break, Cycena came.
Brother wanted to see movie, but in the end come slack with us. LOLS =X
Saw Cassandra, Sunshine and i forget the guy name at Outside Amk Mac.
Went inside Mac to eat Dessert, Mcflurry my favourite! (;
Awhile then we walk to opposit the Hdb block slack.
Talk talk talk sing sing sing, song song song. And me and my girlfriend cabbed to Ben house.
(Taking her shots). Cycena went back home, while my Brother and his Boyfriend slack till they got home.

While now i at Ben house eating Mee sua + Prawn, Mango(Sweet) (; and Chocolate.
*I'll be getting from my girlfriend $50bucks as she promise me!
I confirm buy Cigarettes. She don't want buy for me. ); Saddddd...!

Mabel was watching Down with love all the way. As she laugh very CRAZY-RISE! (;

That's the end of my blog! Click on my Nuffnang!!!