LIKE THIS!


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Because there's no other girl then you! (;

Tuesdays, Boyster Blogging Now!

I hate the feeling, my heart feel's so light. Feeling like falling off anytime sooner or later.
I didn't even do anything wrong, you ask me meet client's. But i told you i feeling very nervous and shy.
You said i always last minute back off, how many times i throw you.
Is that the reason? Those are girls? I'm your girlfriend..
I'm shy and nervous towards girls i didn't meet up before. Yes, you can said i will be super friendly.
But isn't it wrong? I'm your boyfriend, you ask me just seat down with them. And talk to them?
I can do all the things you do, but meeting and talking wise i can't. 
I'm sorry. ):

Don't call me Boyboy, yes i have changed. I'm not those womanizer or whatever you call it "Hongster?"
F-cuk all this. This is all bull-shits! I didn't go clubxz just to dance with girls nor filrt!

Whenever you said you wanna break? Just play break, i'm hurt! i'm hurt!
Doing nothing wrong and just hearing from you let's break up!
Is it very pain when you heard what is break up? When i done nothing wrong...
Sometimes i feel like cry-ing infront of you and show you how my feeling whenever i hear that word.
You ask me do whatever you do, i done my part. Accompany you go home eat dinner, i done.
Everywhere you go, i go. Accept the job you job-bing, i didn't said anything much.
You wanna treat me like how? Let me keep my sad-ness upon myself?

I love you, always love you!
I kept your attitude apart and didn't angry at all.
I kept your dote all around.
I kept your words so that you will feel happy whenever you always with me.
Always ask me pamper-ed you, i do!
Always we quarrel for no reason. );
Always think you my first so called "Ah lian Girlfriend"
Always think you the most cute girlfriend i ever have. 
Always think you are always my pretty and i'm your silly.
Our anniversary is coming, so why quarrel?
Didn't we cherish everything we have...
You always wanted to used "I take cab go back now" ? What about my feeling?
It's sad!
Always making you happy as i know deep in ur heart you always getting hurt.
Didn't realise my heart is more hurtfull, as i was happy i have this girl-friend i ever have.
Always kept thinking why why why i left you that time.
Maybe my thinking is different and i changed alot from last time.
Always wanted to hold your bag for you, you said "Nevermind"
Now ? It's different, i auto take. You smile.
To my girlfriend, always mention you my girl but you are always my dear too.
I love you, too too much! (;
You know my heart always get hurt, you always there to make me happy.
I hoping our relationship will last forever till the end. (:
I love you. (: