LIKE THIS!


Sunday, March 21, 2010

Encore, i want somemore. (;

Currently at Balestier Lan Shop.
Listening to the song by Jason Derulo - Encore.
Nice nice! (;

You're so amazing remember the time

Just thinking about ya gives me butterflies
So open the curtains and let me inside for more
You can save the bell cuz I want you now

Baby hit me with an encore
I want some more, I want some more
I want some more, so hit me with an encore

I put at my playlist.. New songs.

Biaojie was admitted to SGH as she has cancer.
Omg! Tmrw gonna visit her. (;
And now was worry-ing for Daniel. He has not sms-ed me for the pass 24hours.
I dream bad yesterday! So please text me or call when you see this! )";

Girl has gone to work, and now i'm alone at Lan Shop.
Stomach pains!!!!

Well, i nothing to update. Just this few notes.
Takecare.