LIKE THIS!


Thursday, March 18, 2010

I have enough of you! Shawty!

Can you just f-cuking get the f-cuk off of my life. I didn't meant harm to you.
But you do! Keep on sms-ing me irrates me alot you know.
You said i owe you $$$ and it's $50bucks. Then you said i owe your friend too.
Now what you dragging all your schoolmates inside? Isn't it?

Tmrw is the Club event at Powerhouse, if i you "HUAN TIO" me. You gonna watch up what i gonna do!
So don't f-cuking disturb or mess my Dancefloor. F-cuking shawty!

Now at Balestier Lan shop i don't even know whats the lan shop name. Lalalala's.
Girl doing her blog and doing her things while Daniel playing dota vs-ing with Noobies Client's.
While i Face-booking and Blog at the same time.

Idk what to blog anymore, girl was force to make me blog hahas!
Okay, i stop here. Shall waiting for tmrw event's! YEAH! (: