LIKE THIS!


Sunday, March 28, 2010

HEY GIRLFRIEND HERE! 


People got miss me?Been ages since I hacked into this account and blog right! 
My boyfriend is damn L-A-Z-Y! 
Sitting beside and day dreaming ! 
Been complaining lappy lag,Cannot stop one leh him ! 
Cannot stand him ! AIYO ! 
I going to take my own grandmother time don't let him use desktop ! 
Yes ! That my plan ! So i going to try to blog as much as I could.


He been trying to hard to use facebook ! 
To promote his tickets sellings stuffs,
But better don't chee hong ! Let me know !!!!
You will know what will happen next man ! 
& Seriously I don't know what else to blog anymore! 
Just wanna come in and disturb him nia ! 


For 2010 wishes ! 
I have for him is....

He better don't do anything wrong anymore! 
Don't always make me angry ! 
Don't always attitude me ! 
Don't CHEEE HONG ! : D
& last but not least.....
ALWAYS MUST LOVE-RISE me! = x


Get it ? GOOD :D 
Love you bitch ( :



----------------------------------------------------------------