LIKE THIS!


Friday, March 26, 2010

It's from my bottom of my heart! And i meant it!



FRIDAY the 26th.
Song that Boyster listening ; Change me - Keri Hilson ft Akon
Currently my mood is ; Sad, Happy?! to write this post.

Boyster is gonna post a Memories and Loving thoughts. (;
So do stay and read it.

I gonna write this because of my bottom of my heart. I realise something i changed alot...
Because last time i usually not like this. And my emo-tions won't be like this too.
It really makes me Happier whole day. (;

I declare that the song by ; Paula DeAnda - Walk away.
As it for Joey, my cutexz girlfriend.

The lyrics putted ; 
I saw you with your new Boy just yesterday.

And I feel that I must confess
Even though it kills me to have to say
I'll admit that I was impressed
Physically just short of perfection
Gotta commend you on your selection
Though I know I shouldn't be concerned
In the back of my mind
I can't help but question.


After we break up after our birthday... As i didn't turn up on your Birthday. I know its my fault to do that. But that time really needed go Cantoment to have my case closed. I didn't even bother to tell you but did ask my uncle came to tell to you. Actually before that i saw you and Cycena and her Boyfriend was there. And Daniel and his schoolmates was all there. I saw from far. And you was happy that i send my uncle down just to tell you that. I know i kind of Bastard. But i know it will hurt your feelings. );
After that day is my birthday, i turn up at Bugis. Just to see you was there... Yes! I saw Weixin at  first and asked " How are you? and everything " She noted " Later i be meeting you at bugis. "
Then i meet up my uncle, daniel and my brother... Walked pass MOS burger. And i saw you and Weixin. I was so f-cuk-up because of the Best Brother incident. I keep on thinking whether to let go or not. But times change i know i'm in the wrong, i know i should cherish alot! But times goes i told Cycena that you was my First Ah Lian girlfriend i ever had. Happy together always. And you always make me smile and don't wish me to cry on everything.
We was from friends to, i'm the Silly your my Pretty. And closed friends to Lover.
I known you 4 years, that time you was 15years old. And i remember that time, i don't remember when is it... I celebrate my birthday at cine-leisure. You was there too. And my uncle was playing with the Horn thingy, then hit to you. =P
I know it when you told me last week... And someone told you that i celebrating my birthday at cine-leisure... After that incident you were angry, i think so. And check up with Friendster, and view me. After that day i view my friendster to see who check out on me. And it was you! (;
So i added you, actually to tell the truth i didn't add girls as nothing.
Well, i'm the type of person added people to know them well and everything. Not just like add friends to show off i got alot of friends or what. I usually add them or they add me, and we chatted like friends to closed friends and we shall go out together. (;
But after see-ing your friendster photos, i was attack on my heart and saying that this girl surely suits me in a relationship... But i didn't make my first move as you was in Relationship.
We added up in msn and chatted till 2009... And we was together on the 14 of april. And it was the most happier day of my life. We was together but it was a shy shy shy relationship as you was an Ah Lian so i was like... Hahas! You know... Everytime wanna be your gentle-man, carry for you, your bag but always you said "Don't need lah." Then nevermind, you always trusted me on going club... As i won't filrt with girls and so on...
And after that 3 months, we broke up because of Best Brother incident and other things. I didn't intend to broke up, but it hurts my feeling. Damn emo that month...
But after that month, you contact me back when you was with D. (As i won't mention any names.) You everytime wanna find me at Bedok, ask me go out and everything. And thats was the feeling that makes me happy! (; You and Cycena always wanted to find me at Bedok.
As my brother was mention-ing we were "CLOSE GOOD FRIENDS" and i was hated it!
I know in my heart i was touch-ed by you and love you like no other one business. It's like the feeling has changed and i wanna be back to you. (;
So until that month on December, we were in relationship together. And so on we continue our journey as Boyfriend and Girlfriend. (; YEAH!
And i realise myself that i has changed alot... Didn't even make things half-way or what. LOLS =X
Maybe Cycena and Daniel were know whats the meaning LOLS!!!
As times goes by, i feel that our relationship is stronger then last time. We changed alot!
Hahahahahahahas, and i love this feeling!

Well, thanks for the read. I shall continue to write for Daniel.
Stay tuned! (;

*P.S ; Can't sleep! DAMN!