LIKE THIS!


Saturday, March 13, 2010

To the girl, i love too much!

You understand i quarrel with my beloved brother...
We quarrel for stupid reasons. I know your the only person in my heart will advice me on everything.
But for what you think so much till you stress out about our relationship.
Seriously if you thinking on that way, you are making me more stress then now.

I can said you help me on everything and everything is about you.
What for you wanna compare me and my beloved brother.
Hes a brother and your my girlfriend. You give me hope and everything.
Whenever i feel sad, angry, frustrated... And whenever i go out with my brothers.
You think i never miss you! F-cuked please, its all between trust and everything.
You trust me and i trust you. Every moment if i enjoy with my brothers, you can ask them!
I always said what my girlfriend is doing right now... I always asked, till they get annoyed.

You know how much i love you and how i much i miss you...

You talk-ed behind my back, i never even said anything.
Just don't wanna quarrel with you. This is the first time i let go those type of things.
You know my pattern, once people talk about me or what. I will never even forget what they do!

Answer-ing to your question's...

Once I though I will never feel tired or even like this,
I recall back few days back I blogged out alots.
I didn't said anything to you,
Just take it as nothing happen when you come back hugging me.
I pretend like nothing happens cause I want you to feel yourself.
Or maybe is just I know is pointless talking out when I know what you'll say.
I said to no one of what I'm feeling now,
only to mabel love.
Yeah she is right,we are like living together already.
How can we get along like this my boy ?
 
- You feel tired, but you didn't said anything to me?
Why must you said take it as nothing happen to us.
And pretend that nothing happens. Of cause we are living together, because in my heart saids. Your the last girl i ever love! And i have those planning in the future.
 
  
Love is give in and taking in too.
I aren't saying you not treating me well my boy.
Everyone said I am treating you very differntly from others guys.
You're the one that I can work so hard for everything.
I aren't a person who count this and that.
Just that do you know your girlfriend is breathing hard?
I just needed care and concern more then anything you know.
Times you quarrel with your closest friend,
I not comparing myself with him.
You can just put me aside neglect of how I feel at all times.
But I forgive cause I want to be understanding.
But at the end of the day,
When I need your understanding will you?
Regardless of past or now,
why must I always be the one caring more?
Why am I always been like this?

-Always advicing you all those things, will you ever listen to me? Stubborn! Is the only i have to said.
I just don't know why. That's all.
Love is giving in and taking in too. You know what's sticking glue, i don't want to become like C and A. That's childish love, we are already in what age? Do we even in those things... Your 19 and i'm 21.
Do you even want me said, B i love you in every sentences on our sms and even calls ?
I don't like it. Pampered at times you want me pampered you like a baby. I can!
Did i never did caring about you? You said you wanna go hospital with your mom. Free?! No need to pay. And end up you was the one said you don't need go. If you want me accompany you, just said.

Times when you outside enjoying and you know I'm waiting for you to be back.
Am I on your mind?Times when I need you,where are you?
I chose you then my own friends and everything.
You can say I didnt do this and that good enough.
But everyone around and myself know I had done more then enough.
When you need something,I try my best to give it to you.
come to think back
I had already lost the feeling of been pampered and dote on .
Or have you ever ask what I want from you?
 
- You wanna said about times when i'm outside? You think i'm so childish or even firlting with others girls outside. Please, i have a girlfriend why do i need do those type of things.
And i'm your boyfriend, you think i don't feel worried and weird when you do this type of work.
Of cause i get worried! And everything.
You lost the feeling of pampered and dote because of my brother?! 
He is who! And you are who? Your my girlfriend, can you just think about it...
I don't wanna quarrel things that is so damn childish... And have you ever read those 10 reason. Do you even those things?! 
But if exchange roles will you do that for me?
When I seems down,you always said you don't want to care.cause of attitude.
When Im waiting for you to bring me to the doctor ,you enjoy yourself with your friend.
My boy,what is the best I can do anymore?
I love you I really do,
But please don't let me feel this way anymore.
Is torturing me
Your girlfriend aren't feeling good,
she's really very tired
I dont want things to be in this way please.
If only...
-You told Cycena, let natural brings us on. You love me? You think i don't love you!
Am i torturing you? I give you love and everything, what else you want me to do?
You want me back to my old days? Xiaodidi days? B ar love you muacks muacks.
Seriously this is damn childish! I'm not like Adrian! I already 21.
Don't tell me you wanna make this when we are MARRIED?!
 
 
I never thought I'll say this to you.
I love you I really do.
But where do I stand in your heart?
At times you can even think of your closest friend more then me.
I aren't blaming him either,the problem is within us.
If you think is just my wrong or my fault again.
even this is not my wish,
I will rather you just leave me like how you once did.
I really can't take it now.
 
- Then i don't love you?! Your the only girl stand in my heart!
I don't even think of my closest friend more that you.
If your not blaming him, then why you said at times you can even think of your closest friend then you?! What you talking now?
For god sake! What for i wanna leave you just like that?!
 
Oh, f-cuked i feel so damn emo! F-cuked up feelings. I can't take it anymore.
Can i get back to my emo life?! Emo life?! That's it!