LIKE THIS!


Thursday, March 11, 2010

Don't call me Boy Boy (x

I'm back! Peoples and Bitches plus those Paparazzi out there. (;

Doesn't meant i got girlfriend, i never fcuking go out with other girls.
You trying to jealous about me and my girlfriend, breaking up those shits?!

I don't f-cuking care! You can talk about me, cause i'm a hot topic.
Nowadays keep staying at H, some know some don't know, nevermind.
Yesterday wake up at 3plus.. Girlfriend went work, after work she meet us at Serangoon Shopping Centre.
Me and Daniel faster prepare and meet up mabel downstair the H.
- Quarrel again, because of stupid stuff! Skipped!

Cabbed to Serangoon Shopping Centre with Mabel.
- Mood Swing Up. Shitxz!
Accompanied my Girlfriend and Mabel to put Tattoo.
Girlfriend touch up and cover her Devil with Pointed Finger, Lols!
While they two put up those arts tattoo, Me and Daniel went to eat.
Nasi Briyani sounds nice! Delicious, while Daniel eat Roti Prata.
-Soon i will get my tattoo done too, Not Jealous! Just weird siolxz.

-While seating down and remember those hurtfull stuff. Sms Love (Ivan).
Sorry for the past few days, didn't even bother to reply you back those smses.
I'm sorry my love brother, i know you went hospital check up i didn't bother to accompany you.
I was too busy with my stuff and all. I'm stress up with something.
But you are the person who willing to be share and listen. Let's not make big stuff here.
I gonna write few stuff.


I was thinking and keep thinking about alot of stuff. Till i got headache of it, so i share with my love brother, Ivan. He has the same thinking as me. I know i treat different brother different way. Ya! But i really wanna know who is my Trueful brother. Is not that i treat you the best but other's i didn't treat it the same. Even though my advice is such a sicko! I know, but will those brother listen? Am i teaching them bad? And even said hes like ah beng. I changed him! Wtf is this! I didn't okay! F-cuked up people!!! Damn!
Doesn't meant i ask him changed to a better person, then letting people said i changed him to a Bad one!

Yes, you wanna know something people! Why i treat him so well, then other's. Remember i got post up my late brother that has passed away. Yes, i love him so much. Till Daniel pop up. He's character, he's attitude and all is the same. Ehxz, f-cuking clear this thing up! I treat Him and my Girlfriend differently!
So get it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After done with Mabel and My Girlfriend tattoo, Me and Daniel went to Amk to play Billard.
Girlfriend went back to H first as she was tired. So Me, Daniel and Mabel went to take a cab to Amk.
Saw Alex and his girlfriend, so sent Mabel to take a cab. And Me and Daniel went to play Billard.
While playing Alex came and play Billard with us.
-I thought i was losing, end up Alex and Daniel has the same point. And i won! Woohoo.
After the first round of the game, Alex went back home as he has no money! Lols =X
So play on with Daniel.
-Mood Swing, again. I just don't know why.
Hate it! When playing Billard, people didn't even bother to see. "What if i cheat?!"
Understand people? Sms, later can sms what!

 -Saw Silvien and her Boyfriend. Hi and Bye. (;

After finishing the 2nd round of billard, took a cab to Balestier.
Eat, frog porridge and it was DIGUSTING. But end up i eat! LOLS =X
Cause i was hungry-rise! (x
Da-pao for Girlfriend Fish Porridge and went back to H.
-Quarrel again, of stupid stuff again! Damn!

Okay, enough of typing. Finger gonna broke LOLS =X
Gonna let picture's do the talking. Bye! Peeps, thanks for reading. Click on my Nuffnang thanks! (L)