LIKE THIS!


Friday, April 9, 2010

Revenge is all i needed to complete with my love.



9th April 2010
P.s : 5 more days to our big day! (;

I think the song Common Demonimator suits me to my love.
:$$$

Last 2 days went out with Daniel to Lau Pa Sat and Boat Quay.
Stupid! We was walking from bugis to Lau Pa Sat.
We was sweating like hell. Hahas! Lose weight!
Boat Quay was more fun, Daniel was shouting here shouting there, like his own house.
Drink burbon coke cost about $22 bucks for two.

Now girl want go hotel, do her stupid things.
And i'm at home, boredom like hell.
Valerie came, meeting ben later.
So i just gonna rot at home for no one business!

Don't know can meet Ivan later anot.
Sigh, bored!!

Well, that's all i gonna update for today.
Life seems so bored, but i like this life more than the past! (;

5 more days, faster! I want go celebrate le! =p