LIKE THIS!


Monday, April 5, 2010

Common Demonimator );


Apr 5th, It's Monday Bluez! Yo!

Okays, just texted Daniel to go work after eating his lunch. Bro, you have good future a head!
Just keep working and you will get whatever you need. 
I know at times you said you don't need me anymore, but that's doesn't gonna help.
Wait till i settle down my life, my f-cuking army life!
You know i dreamt of something and i just gonna question it to myself.
Why do this happy life of mine is not like last time. 
How i wish i could stay alone and earn those bucks like now. ;DDDD
Well, those days those f-cuking childhood! I was too pampered with my parents.
I get whatever things i want and now what happen?
But i'm thinking hard, i'm already like gonna 21years old. 
And i don't think i gonna need my parents help anymore.
But i just want my father wish to me, my own apartment and yes! 
I gonna get my own apartment after i'm 21.
It's like so great!! :DDD

Last few days, on Saturday.
Happy birthday to Alex! Ben friend. (;
Went to Alcoom pub at Boat Quay, ok i was drunk!
They keep asking me to drink but it's ok! I love drink mix-er.
Not some kids drink like Ribena plus Vodka! That's disgusting plus it never get you high!
Hahas, i was force to drink vodka coke plus beer. OMG!
It was f-cuking high!!
I'm half quarter DRUNK!
Hahas, and i didn't blame my girlfriend. Cause i didn't drank for the pass 3 weeks? Hahas.

Alright, MABEL @ HOME COOKING DINNER FOR US.
Yeah, i help out abit! The cook-ing was nice.. I try it all. LOLS =X
The soup the vege hahas! (;

Okays, i off now.
Click on my nuffnang thanks! (;