LIKE THIS!


Friday, April 2, 2010

Part of me Cry, Part of me Lie, Part of me want's to question, why?


Good Friday, April 2 2010.

Out of all the things in life that I could fear, 
The only thing that would hurt me is if you weren't here


I'm just awake ,(; yesterday went to Supperclub but didn't get the chance to went into the club.
Damn alot of people, how you gonna squeeze in when the club is f-cuking small.
Wast-ed money and wast-ed time.
Ivan love and Esmond playboy brothers all went in without me.
As you notice, Daniel stead is not there. Nvm..
Would'nt angry if you never come, cause i realise something.
I kept thinking and thinking, why would i angry with my dot-ed brother that i love so much! (;

End up the co-organizer give us 2nd trip to next event at St James for free?
For f-cuked free, we already pay the Supperclub event ticket.
And you call that for free?
It's actually when you purchase the Supperclub ticket and can use for next event at St James.
Damn bouncer plus the Co-organizer damn f-cuked sia! Said refund? Where's the money!!

Wait-ed for Ivan love, Esmond playboy and their friends outside for like 3 hours?
When they are in-side club enjoy-ing while i'm outside a-waiting to go in. Sigh, nevermind.
Next event! Yeah! (;

After the club finish-ed, i go find them at Coffee shop.
Have a talk-ed with them and last cab-bed to find GirlGirl! (;
We two was really SICK! Our two eyes get in-fected, DAMN!
So cab back to Amk to fetch GirlGirl to Tan Tock Seng.
The most cute thing is we went in the same time to check in to see the Eye-s doctor,
same medicine's and we have our same next appointment hahas! (;
Every thing is the first time, how cutexz! (;
Girl without you I'm lost
Can't fix this compass at heart
Between me and love, 
You're the common denominator

After finish-ed taking our medicine we cab down to Amk to eat.
After eat we went back home. Home sleep home.
Help GirlGirl hang up cloth-es and we all went to sleep.
I don't want to go back 
To just being one half of the equation
Do you understand what I'm saying?

Even if you are a million miles away
I could still feel you in my bed
Near me, touch me, feel me.
So tonight, I'm gonna find a way to make it without you...
Have you ever try sleeping with a broken heart?
Well you could try sleeping in my bed
Lonely, own me, nobody ever shut it down like you.

[ "I F-CUKING LOVE YOU!" ]