LIKE THIS!


Thursday, April 1, 2010

P.S ; Sick of love.





Thursday, 1st April.
Mood ; Fucking sad, fucking love her!

We quarrel yesterday at Amk central. I really don't know what i'm doing until i scream out of nowhere.
Shouting at her, seriously i don't understand what she's thinking. I love her so much till, now she at the room complaining that she don't want me go club!
But go her blog and see what she wrote! www.joeysaystfu.blogspot.com

So what if I let my boyfriend go club,Sorry he don't flirt
Even he have alot bees(girls) around him,I trust he got his own limits.

As stated, what she really thinking?! We quarrel many times, because every time she give me money just to spend. I will give support other people! I was so angry of this. She keep on say and say! Seriously, i now in no cash. Why must i support other people where i can't support my ownself correct?!
I hate this serious! I hate this!

She angry because i don't entertain her when she is sleeping, she wanna pack all her things out. Because i did nothing, psychically speaking... Use mentally brain, she sleeping... I let her sleep, i didn't even disturb her. She got red eyes now, so i let her sleep. Then she complain cause i never takecare of her and so on?

Mother, i already told you all those things. Please pray for me hard, i don't want anything happen to us both. Because i fucking love her so much! ); In my heart i am sad! I keep on thinking of this fucking things? Why i do to make her sad ? Theres no any reason seriously!
I really don't understand what shes thinking...
I listen to her everyday and everyday i'm facing her face...
What she really want ?! Everytime she makes me sad! I just don't wanna said out.

I cry and i do cry! 
Fucksxz, mom please do help me! I needed a answer for this. I hope you read my blog if you got time. I really feel sick and sick of love... Please!