LIKE THIS!


Sunday, April 18, 2010

Stealing of friends? F-CUK OFF!

Sunday April 18 2010.

Hate hate, hate hate hate.
I don't care what Bitch'es say, i don't even look that way!

So, wannabe spongbob ?
Thanks for your comment, ya so what people hates me.
I think alot of people hates you cause you kind of childish, damn! Hahas!

None of the bitch'es looks better than me!


---------------------------------------------


Now at balestier playing lan. Yeah! Thanks to weixin, i hope my right eyes recover soon.
So many event's this april.
14 april past so fast, i love that day alot!
;S

Right eye recover soon, no one wanna care i know. So what?!
Maybe curse you till die and i don't even f-cuking care about you.
Hahas, okays. Let's have revenge, all i needed.

14 April 2010.
Happy Anniversary to my girlfriend and me!
Was the happiest day of our life.
We never even take cab on that day and we realise we can save alot alot of money. ;x
Have our lunch at some kopitiam, lalalalala~s! Chicken Chop's.
Then plan plan plan, but no plan so we just random.
Went to amk hub took our Neoprint, i was so damn cute lahs. Without my girlfriend face LOL =\
Hahahahahahahaas.

Then came to night, we plan to go Clubbing.
Its the 2nd time i f-cuking hate St James!
They are f-cuking racist till i can't go in 2nd time. MOFOS!
I like being Black-listed, wtf i do wrong?!
Then wasted cab, down to butterfactory cause my girlfriend said the place too small.
Then down to supperclub, damn CLUB! Guys 25 and above wtf!
And lastly down to Rebel. Nice place, but the music was ok. (;

Hahas, shall update more when i'm feeling alright (;