LIKE THIS!


Monday, April 19, 2010

Do you even care?! NO!

It's in my heart that wanna blog. I just don't understand what's going on.
Girl girl, this is not for you.!
So don't think too much, okay.

Monday, 19 april 2010.

Just realise something that from friend to a brother.
No matter what i still got this feeling that is hurting me or what.

I know i'm a soft-hearted person, but can i just let the feeling go?
What the f-cuked wrong with me, seriously?!
I'm not jealous or what. It's just that why must people steal my friends from me?
Is this the way you treat me 20% and you treat her/him 80%?

I intro you as a friend and you f-cuking put more percentage on her/him.
It's not fair ok!

Thanks to Silvien, Basil, Adeline, Bash, Ahgal, Cherylene, Justin, Jordon.
And last but no least my Adorable Girlfriend. (;
Thanks for all the advice at facebook.

Yes, Silvien i know if its in your situation you confirm angry right?
I should choose my friend properly? I just can't.
I take this brother 100% cause i trust and care him so much.
And what comes around goes around if they deserve it.
I just don't wanna him to get it to deserve it.
As sigh ...
Everything happens for a reason, right?
But am i that stupid to intro that person to my friends? I just don't know!
I feel so like fell out of circle of my friends?
F-cuking i know that person for 4 years and he know that person for few months.
And he is more closer to that person then me?
Wtf right? They two f-cuking treat me what seriously?!
I don't jealous! Is just that why last time that 4 years of my friend treat me good now treat me very bad?!
And him i more closer to him now it change role. F-cuking hell i don't like that feeling.

I just don't f-cuking wanna CONFRONT to him.
I might as well get BREAK UP RELATIONSHIP?! ISNT IT?

And Silvien, i know what you saying just now is that "She lack of friends?"
You sure? She f-cuking took alot of photos with her own friends.
And she lack of friends? 800+ facebook friends and lack of friends?
F-CUK IT SERIOUSLY!
And you know because of that person, he wanna go find that BITCH!
And leave me aside?! F-CUK!

I HATE IT MAN! I HATE IT MAN!
I wish i wouldn't even intro him to anyone, f-cuking alot of my friends change because of him?!
F-cuk my life seriously! F-CUK!