LIKE THIS!


Thursday, April 22, 2010

As you are saying? Pui my father more handsome!

Thursday 22 Apr 2010.
Statues : Oh shit! I'm bloody tired man!

Yesterday when K-box-ing. LOL! So didn't rest that much, nevermind.
Hit-ted to TTSH to go for my eye appointment. And my girlgirl is feeling abit sick, so accompany her first.
As my appointment is abit later than that.

8.15am, f-cuking register and waited for 15minutes. Bloody hell, already check for my eye thingy.
Waited for the doctor to see me around 9.30am.
So what if we come first? First come first serve-d! Bull-shits!
Wait-ed till my eye pain! The doctor didn't even take good record of my eye.
Even though i have two appointment on my same eyes.
Then, thank god the other doctor came and rescue for the documents about my eyes.

Ulcers is at my eyes, and it 20% will get blind. 
So i gonna take good care and every 2 hours gonna put on my right eyes.

--------

Let's get back to my topic.
As i was saying, friends? Is there any really truthful friend out there who won't do some shit's problem?
Ivan, my love. There's so many friends out there who are willing to be ur BFF.
So don't take any further anger to your friends, they are like that.
So we must be selfish within all there.

Like me? I'm Boyster, i can have alot of brother's out there.
Countless friends, countless sister, countless brothers.
And i know i have 2 brothers that is truthful to me.
But i think twice, why should i be cherishful and helpful to that son of a bitch?!
He steal my friends and what now?
Everytime i need him, where did he go? Busy, busy everyday?
This is BULLSHITS. Friends will always be there for you, where's that line goes?
And for you info, you said you are my brother. Brother will not leave brother lonely.
So just a sms and thats all i will be happier?!
Fuck it! You stole my pride, you stole my friends?!
AND YOU KNOW YOU GONNA GET WHAT?!

REVENGE!
F-CUKING HELL, YOU GONNA SUFFER ALOT!
So what if your still young?
YOU DON'T F-CUKING CARE EITHER?!
Then what for i CARE?!
Bloody hell get your F-CUKING CHILDISH FRIENDS THEN STEALING MY FRIENDS!

:DDDD

----------

Mabel birthday coming and her chalet will be at Aranda Country Club.
So anyone nearby there, give me a call. (;
Hope to meet you all soon. Byes!