LIKE THIS!


Tuesday, April 27, 2010

You don't even care...


27 April 2010
Revenge is sweeter, than you ever were.


Are you even listening when I talk you?
Do you even care what I'm going through?
Your eyes stare and they're staring right through?
You're right there but it's like you never knew me.

I realized that I've done too much for someone, 

that the only next possible step to do is to stop. 

Leave them alone. 

Walk away. 

It’s not like I'm giving up, and it’s not like I shouldn’t try. 

It’s just I've to draw the line of determination from desperation. 

What is truly mine will eventually be mine, and what is not, 

no matter how hard I try, will never be.


But then i realised ): 
When I don't need you 
but its always gonna come right back to me.

---------------

Just came back from Cine-leisure, have our K-box session.
With my girl, mabel, cycena and ben. (:
Mabel chalet just pass and i'm really angry of myself.
You can't come atleast call or sms me.
I was worried for you!
Thanks to Ivan and the rest of the brother's.
Cause my girlfriend was working then they are the one who accompany me. ):
Sigh..

Do you even know how much it hurt, 
that you gave up on me to be.
Revenge is sweeter than you ever were.

I'm so mad at you right now, 
i can't even find the words. 
And you're on the way down. 
I can't wait to see you burn.
You try to make me hate myself, 
when I should be hating you.
What's the hell's wrong with you?!


I'm having the day from hell.
It wasn't all going so well, before you came.
And you told me you needed space.
Don't know who my real friends are? Anymore....

I put my faith in you.
What a stupid thing to do!
And not to mention...
I'm feeling hung over and out of touch!
I need intervention.
Attention to stop temptation to scream!!!
Everything is mest up straight from the heart.

There's alot of pictures to upload, stay tuned guys. ):