LIKE THIS!


Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day, and to my little Princess, sister :D Love you!



To My Little Sister,


As i can't get you a cake, then i will let you see this cake. (:
As your brother is having Financial Problems.
Putri Nurzhafira, 8 year olds.
You getting older and older day by day.
But one thing sad is When your 20, i will be like 40plus?
Hahahahas.

Okay, nevermind... I bought for you hamster. (;
Please study well and always listen to our parents.
I know my mom gonna read this.
So ya, my fault i told you i gonna buy for you cake.

So mom, sorry for the financial problems.
I'm quite sad lah. Nevermind.
I will try to follow everything what my girlfriend saids.
I just don't wanna quarrel.

It just takes a little bit of this, a little bit of that
It started with a kiss now we're up to bat
A little bit of laughs, a little bit of pain
I'm tellin' you my babe, its all in the game of love.


You roll me, control me, console me
Please hold me!
You guide me, divide me into whole, yeah!