LIKE THIS!


Thursday, May 13, 2010





I done too much for people, all i ever is nothing.

Searching for truth in this twisted environment. I can't believe that I once was inspired by you. But I'll be ok. I don't wanna fall to pieces. I don't wanna fall at all so... Go. Away. Just go. I don't wanna fall anymore. But thanks, you come into my dream. (: I'm happier. <333


Didn't thought of this, but i know you guys gonna freak out! Actually thought of getting married earlier.
I just don't know why i thinking like this. Maybe saw those sister and brother, have baby's and they married.
But i don't want to ruined my parents life. Already promised them that after i married then i can have baby's. (:
Yes i know, i love t enjoy life. But there's too much thing, i gonna do!

But after something left from my life. I feel so sad. Knowing that person so well, end up it happens till a burden.
Wtf! Person who change-d my life so much.
But thanks, you came into my dream. But i can said it's a bad nightmare. But i love it! (:

Quarrel today, as usually :D But end up it settle up. Wanted t go PH, afraid that bounce out again.
As malay can't enter that freaking club anyway. Well, head down to Kovan. To eat dinner, as i was freaking hungry.
Delicious Chicken Chop Baked Rice (: Cycena and her boyfriend appear, and we went straight to Cine.
Wanted to watch-ed movie, in th end slack there till 2am. After that went to eat supper at Jalan Besar.
My stomach is growing fatter! I need to do something serious shit. Night world. (: Night peoples.

^^Love my Bao Bao Fei. (: