LIKE THIS!


Sunday, May 16, 2010

I should'nt even feel th fear of you.

As i know 100% from head t toe of you. : )

I shall blog what i suppose t blog, as i'm too lazy t blog these days.
Well, shall wish Sandra.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDRA. 18 already. Must always know you can club! (: LOL =X

13th May 2010.
Thursday.

Was planning t go night safari :D Accompany girlgirl t work. Night around 7pm went there.
Well, i couldn't get t take alot of picture's as "No Flash Light Allow"! Damn!
It will blind those animals. Wth's.

*Shall uploads photo later.  

14th May 2010.
Friday.

Happy Anniversary Girlgirl. :DDD
It's our 13th month. I love you girl, at times i always shouted t you. I try-ing t control myself no matter what.
I'm sorry once again for shouting t you. :D

15th May 2010
Saturday.

Which is yesterday. Party!!! At St James Powerhouse. At last i can enter that stupid club.
But on wednesday theres no way i could enter, ladies night shall change location. :x

Saw familiar faces like, Sandra, Cherlyene, Xue Ling, Sufen, Kitty, Ah Bie, Jun Jie,
Snowboi(Miss him!) and many more. Eventually can't count, hahas!
Esmonde, Silvien and two of Esmonde friend come with us. Omg! SERIOUSLY!
That girl is so LOK! Dance like -.- nevermind. (x

Okays, thanks to Esmonde, Kitty, Sandra and Xue Ling t get sehxz!
Hitt-ed home at around 5am plus. Freaking tired, but then reach-ed home didn't bother t sleep.
As idk why.

My thoughts is that you won't ever text-ed me again. As you reply, my heart feels so happy afterall.
Thanks and i know you are there whenever i need you! And you are th only person who i could talk too. (:

Okays, i gonna end here. Btw, please please help me click on my nuffnang. : )